How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

Saharan Berber Sisterhood


Inspiration
This image (above) taken of decorated Saharan Berbers by Runoko Rashidi is inspirational. It would be a pleasure to re-create such a beautiful look for Pure Love;  however, I do not have nearly as many coins as seen on the women here, and I do not own one single nugget of Amber. Despite, my lack of stocked African metal and amber chunks, I am inspired. I am imbued with the spirit to create something just as beautiful, but with different materials: I may use the coins I have (seen here) along with, Chinese and ruby garnet, dyed quartzite ruby, and red Tigereye. Stay tuned to see what I come up with.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers