How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

DIY: A Pinch of Quirky

In A Pinch of Quirky I convey my newly found admiration for pom pom details. Thanks to Tory Burch, Matthew Williamson, and Dolce & Gabbana's spring/summer 2013 collections (seen here) I am inspired to incorporate a few balls of fluff in my jewelry designs for Pure Love. Here I share with you more quirky inspiration with some pom pom do-it-yourself tutorials found on Scraphacker.com; click here to see more do-it-yourself pom pom accessories.   

Click here, for D.I.Y tutorial on pom pom bracelets
 inspired by Matthew Williamson







Click here, for D.I.Y tutorial on pom pom clutch
 inspired by Matthew Williamson

Click here, for pom pom earrings
inspired by Holst & Lee



Click here, for pom pom necklace
inspired by Akong London



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers