How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

A Pinch of Quirky




There's Something Quirky About Pom Poms
I don't know what it is exactly, but when attached to clothing/ jewelry pom poms seem to exude quirkiness. Although, I tend to like odd details in my closet, I have never liked the oddness of pom poms. I would much rather incorporate classic tassels into my wardrobe than balls of fluff. However, I may be singing to a new tune this spring. 

Tory Burch, Matthew Williamson, and Dolce & Gabbana  incorporate a few pom pom details in their collections for the summer/spring. The end result is amazing. While, the balls of fluff add a pinch of quirky to their collections, there is still a sense of class and refinement. What do you think?      

Tory Burch





Matthew Williamson

Dolce & Gabbana




1 comment:

  1. Luved the pom poms on the blue envelop clutch :)
    Nyc post btw
    Xoxo keep posting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers