How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

Fresh Promo Campaign

For the past couple of weeks I have been gearing up for my upcoming event - Spring/Summer 2013 Exclusive Showcase (click here for more details) - by spending less time designing jewelry and more time on promotion. Since, "promotions is essentially the alarm that you sound to let customers know you exist and why they should care...and promotional campaign[s] [are] a stepping stone in the development of a successful company," (Kokemuller) I did not rush the process. I carefully developed a solid brand along with effective marketing and promotional strategies. 

To convey unique, powerful, hip, yet chic jewelry I had to change the look of my promotional campaign (see below). What do you think? Do you like the fresh look? 

Promotional Materials 2013 

Promotional Materials 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers