How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

Busy Bee

As mentioned before - Pure 2012 Sneak Peak - I am showcasing my jewelry line exclusively this Spring. Thus, I've been busy; busy with branding, packaging, advertising, and most importantly designing. Here's a look at some of my latest designs, which will be apart of my upcoming event. Consequently, they are not available for online purchase; if any of the items (below) are available after their debut they will become available to you. 





Name: Quest
Price: $72.00
Description: This Native American and Asian inspired set contains red yarn, Howlite, Turquoise, and Coral along with silver hardware.While, the necklace is medium weight, the earrings are lightweight. 





Name: Symmetry 
Price: $22.00
Description: This 2 piece set contains an adjustable bracelet and necklace. The asymmetrical  necklace is subtle, yet eye catching. The beads are black colored wood and glass seed beads. Silver hardware. 



Name: Christine
Price: $20.00
Description: These lightweight earrings contain Turquoise and Coral; they make a great addition to any lady's jewelry collection. The hardware is silver.  






Name: Royalty 
Price: $62.00
Description: This 2 piece set contains a 23.5" pendant necklace and a 19.5" necklace. The set can be worn together to create a larger look or it can be worn separately; this allows for three different looks. The necklaces are constructed with African glass beads, African metals, and Amber; the pendant contains African bells. 


For more information on Pure Love
and future events, contact me.  

5 comments:

  1. I love it all! Especially the first:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its all gorgeous,but I especially love the red and blue pieces such gorgeous,contrasting colours.
    Thanks for your lovely comment,hope your having a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooove it!!!! I need the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your positive feedback; I was a little skeptical about the first one - I liked it but I was concerned about how others would perceive it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY !!!!
    i want them too..
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers