How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

Transparent

Clear Shoe Trend 2012 
Although, "clear footwear has long been reserved for (oddly enough) both grandmas and strippers, designers are now using plastic, resin, and lucite in imaginative new ways that give us an onslaught of options to show off our warm-weather pedis." (Kibbey, April, 26, 2012) However, it seems the jury is still out on this one; while, so many people have been rocking this spring/summer's metal toe trend, this transparent trend appears to be less of a "must have." What are your thoughts? Is the clear shoe trend a must have this season?  


Oscar de la Renta 



Dolce Gabbana


Manish Arora 

Matthew Williamson 


Mary Katrantzou & Christian Louboutin Collaboration


Missoni


Emporio Armani 

Chloe


Richard Nicoll

Marc Jacobs 

Phillip Lim 

6 comments:

  1. thats look cool but not my style

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent pairs! no exception !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love the first pair!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first pair are my favorite, too. I tried to organize the shoes in order from my favorite to my least favorite designs.

      Delete
  4. This is really cool! I love the first pair in pink :) I actually had a pair of plastic light up shoes when I was 7 or 8..a little embarrassing but I thought they were SO cool. I would definitley try a pair today...as long as they don't light up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a pair too, but mine did not light up. You shouldn't feel embarrassed, because they were all the craze back then...and I do agree with you, depending on the pair I would not mind reliving a little bit of my childhood again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers