How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

Inventory

Recently, I decided to take pictures of a few beads that I have in stock. My goal was to document beads that I want to work with, but that I do not have a clear design for yet. Above are a mixture of African base metal beads that I bought from S & A Beads in Takoma Park, Maryland a few months ago. Today, I plan on taking trip to Bedazzled in Washington, D.C. with hopes of finding materials to begin creating a design for the beads above. Fingers crossed that my search is successful. 


To see more pictures of my inventory, 
check out Pure Love on Facebook!   

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what pieces you make out of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers