How To Buy

All handmade products listed under "Shop" are available for U.S. and International shipment. Once, payment confirmation is received, your item(s) will be shipped promptly. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

Jewelry Show Sneak Peek


As you all may know I have been busy preparing for my jewelry showcase Busy Bee - set for this weekend, Saturday, June 2, 2012. Here is a sneak peak of a few items that will be a part of the show. Check back soon to see new designs and to hear about the event. 
























2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm a bit obsessed with the last necklace, with the mixed materials and black rhinestones. Will this one be available to the public?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it has been sold, but I have gotten so many requests for this piece that I will be making similar necklaces.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers